Review of Dyson V11 Absolute Pro |With its Pros and Cons|

I’m not going to say that this vacuum cleaner looks like a gun from star wars movies and I’m not saying Dyson is Apple’s household appliance. If Dyson says this is the number 1 purification, its testing should be at that level as well. 

Here's what I'm going to do in this article. Hello friends, my name is Vineet and today I will be showing the non-registration of Dyson V11 Absolute Pro and review in RedSea Appliances style. Friends Dyson sent me this as a review and evaluation unit. 



There is only one condition- 

I have to review this product and that is exactly right. I can assure you that my audience and Team Dyson read this article together for the first time. No product is complete. 

I will tell you the pros and cons in the end. This is Dyson V11 pro pro. 

Let's take out the box to see the contents of the box:) 

  • Along with the big cleaning machine comes a lot of attachments, very good. I will tell you and show you the use of all the attachments. 
  • There is a one-button color display. Press the button to activate the modes - Eco, medium, auto or momentum. 
  • The first will appear to inform the battery charging. Let's put it on charge to check its charging time. It took me four hours to charge it. 
  • In Eco mode, its operating time is 1 hr and in boost mode it is 15 min. 
  • This is a 0.3-micron air filter that purifies the exhaust air by 99.7%. This 'tap' indicates that the good thing is being washed. 
  • Dyson calls this project the use of 14 hurricanes and hurricanes using 79000G or gravitational force. 

These were the specs, now let's understand the truth. 

  • Dyson generates 79000G power using its 1,60,000 RPM motor. 
  • It rotates at 201km / hr but cleans 4mm area (79000G power is used in 4mm area). That’s why I recommend you use it lightly for thorough cleaning. 
  • It weighs 3KG without attachment. 
  • Its power output is 185AW (Air Watt) on lifting or in the highest mode. 
  • I have 20 days but have used it two days earlier. I did not clean my office during those 18 days because I wanted to see how clean it was. 

First, let's use a nickel torque drive core designed for carpets and Dyson-related fabrics that cleans them thoroughly. Let's examine their claim. I put dirt including dry leaves (sitting on the carpet) on my studio carpet. I used to use it in Eco mode but now I will use it in moderate / default mode. I'm glad my carpet is clean too.

 Attachment 2 soft roller designed to clean dirt on the floor. Let's check it in Eco mode. Dyson V11 has cleaned it well. This is a soft blending tool. It has its own engine. 

I will use it to clean my chair. You can see the dirt in my seat. Let's examine it now. Dirt from corners can be cleaned with this Crevice tool. And now you can see that my chair is completely clean. It can also be used to remove dust where it does a really good job. 

Now I'm going to clean my desk. For small electrical devices, a small soft brush and a soft cleaning tool is a great combination that I will use to clean my keyboard. It can be used in many ways. 

Now let's head towards the mattress dust. It is an excellent attachment for both mattresses and protective mattresses. The 'high adapter' can be used in areas far away from you and can be easily cleaned. It has a soft and flexible additional hose and can be used to clean corners. 

Dyson V11's soft brush has many uses. Dirt collected in a bin can be easily removed. Just pour it into the trash can by using it like this. 

Its noise level in Eco mode is 96dB, in Medium Mode it is 99dB, and in boost mode it is 105dB. It can be installed in this stand dock with 2 attachments. 

Now let's talk about the pros and cons:) 

  • The first advantages- is a combined and powerful cleaning used to clean all kinds of dirt. 
  • Different attachments are given in various areas that are very helpful. 
  • Last but not least - cleaning a pet's hair can also be done easily. 
  • Finding me this is one of the best and most powerful hand washing products you can buy right now. 


  • It now has a capacity of 79000G but otherwise there is no fast charging. 
  • It will take 4 to 5 hours to charge the battery in recent years. 
  • Dirt will be collected in a bin and its size is 0.54L which is very small. 
  • It must be cleaned regularly. 
  • This wall mount can be used for hanging 2 attachments but for another 8-10 attachments, you do not get a bag / case. 
  • It can be hard to control them. 

Let's talk about price. It costs ₹ 40,000 for 1 battery. Additional battery cost ₹ 7000. This is a little more. But the V11 pro is the answer to an excellent cleaning machine. It is the most hand-held vacuum cleaner. Check it out. 

Tell me what the article was like in the comments section. If you have questions, write in the comment section or DM on my social media handle. I will respond within 24-48 hours. I'll meet you in my next article soon.

Thanks a lot.

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Previous Post Next Post